How do I return an item?
We deal with every return personally. If you wish to return an order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In your email make sure you tell us:
- Which item(s) you wish to return
- The reason for returning
- Want an exchange? Tell us what you'd like to replace your item with
- Or let us know if you want a full product refund
We reply to all exchange and refund queries within one working day (public holidays not withstanding).
- You will not be entitled to a **refund if the goods you have ordered are personalised or bespoke to your specification, unless the goods we have supplied to you are faulty or not as described on our website.
- Your order number
- Allow 3-5 working days once the goods have reached us to process returns.
- Any returns received after 90 days will not be processed.
- All refunds will be credited back to the original method used to place the order.
- Credit/debit card transactions can take 3-5 working days to show on your bank statement.
- Please ensure your account details are current and up-to-date, as we may need to contact you regarding your return via email or telephone.
Shipping & Handling
Customers are accountable for return shipping charges unless the goods are faulty. If you believe the goods to be incorrect or faulty please email email@example.com to apply for a refund without return. Goods are the customer's responsibility until they arrive with our customer service team.
Our returns policy does not affect the consumer's statutory rights.
Last updated: October 2018